Now a days consumers are rapidly changing their product preferences as well as their medium of shopping. These decisions are a challenge to growth and retail businesses and enterprises need to adapt to the changing patterns. Consumer products are no longer confined to the traditional modes of off-the-shelf stores alone and are now available online at their finger tips!
This has opened up a new means of marketing and more and more enterprises are directly marketing their products as more and more consumers are willing to buy online. Online show casing of products now becomes crucial and the right mix of information helps in boosting sales. To attract more customers, businesses need to improve processes, manufacturing efficiencies, environmental sustainability and reduce operating costs.
Businesses need to understand the customer-centric approach. iScientia in-depth experience offers enterprises a better deal by delivering solutions that result in substantial benefits in cost reduction, process efficiency and environmental impact. The project execution plan will leverage the market potential and opportunities that are inherent in that business. The strategies range from sourcing products to applying appropriate technologies and enhancing for customer satisfaction and future growth of the retail business.
- Prepare for multi-channel approach
- Use of digital signage and smart kiosks
- Increase new challenges in order to acquire and retain the customer
- Customer insights and segmentation
- Customized solutions to group of customers
- Serving through group meetings, channels
- Partner in events and social gatherings
- Use right technology for enhancing the shopping experience
- Create visibility and value for money shopping
- Dynamic floor management